Wednesday 13 April 2016

apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

WALT: apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully are,...........
specking in front of people

Improvisation techniques that I would like to have more practice at……
making it up on the spot

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was……..because…….
the games because they were challenging

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was……...because………
name rap
because it was hard to do it on the spot


My favourite improv game was……...because……..
A B C game

My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is…….because…...
get better at on the spot stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment