Wednesday 30 March 2016

Striking and Fielding Reflection blogpost

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were……. Catching the ball correctly (reverse cup and normal cup)
and trying a new strategies that makes me hit it big.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were……. keeping my eye on the ball so i now where its going.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to....... do a striking stance. because……
It will help me hit it bigger.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to.... Call for the ball when the balls coming for me because….I need to do that so people don't steal the


The game that I enjoyed the most was… hitting the ball far and catching people because……
it was fun catching Jack and seeing his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment